Customized Workforce Training
As an integral part of the SC Technical College System, The Center for Accelerated Technology Training and its readySC™ program work together with the 16 technical colleges to prepare South Carolina's workforce to meet the needs of your company.
Established in 1961, readySC™ is one of the oldest and most experienced workforce training programs in the United States. We are ready to bring this experience and expertise to work for your company.
- Quickly and successfully start up your new facility.
- Seamlessly expand your existing facility.
- Discover the skills, knowledge and abilities needed at your facility.
- Design new and innovatinve training solutions customized specifically for your needs.
- Respond to your time frames and deadlines no matter how tight.
- Deliver world-calss training and project management.
For more information, download this brochure.
A registered apprenticeship is an employer-sponsored flexible training program that cultivates highly skilled workers who meet the workforce demands of a competitive global economy.
Apprenticeship Carolina™ works to ensure all employers in South Carolina have access to the information and technical assistance they need to create demand-driven registered apprenticeship programs.
Apprenticeship consultants are available, at no charge to employers, to guide companies through the registered apprenticeship development process from initial information to full recognition in the national Registered Apprenticeship System.
Registered apprenticeship provides employers with the unique opportunity to grow their own workforce.